CHARACTERS

GEORGE - A complex and emotional Jack Russell Terrier (otherwise known as 'The Sickbag' by Simon*) adopted from Battersea Dogs home by:-

PHILIPPA - (or 'Pips' to George), late 30's, single, lives in Islington, works as a P.A. for:-

SIMON* - Director of the company, late 30's. Otherwise known as 'The Tosser' by George.

FREDDIE - West Highland Terrier, George's best friend and owned by:-

TERRY - who lives nearby

RUTHIE FIELDS - Cairn Terrier who is walked in the neighbouring gardens by her owner:-

ELLIOT - widower, late 70's, American


Following on from last week's episode...


Wednesday

Ninety Two

‘Not another rainy day George. Look at it’.
At least you do dot have a code Pips.
‘And I hardly slept a wink last night thanks to your wheezing’.
It is dot by fault if I caddot breathe. This is the worst code I have ever had and you have dot beed helping by baking be go idto work every day. So I do dot feel sorry for you. I have asked you every day for the past ted days if we cad stay at hobe but you dever listend/
‘I’m feeling a bit achey actually’.
Really?
‘And hot……..’
Uh oh Pips. I felt hot and achey before I got by code.
‘In fact I’m not feeling that great’.
Thed we cad have a duvet day Pips. Let’s have a duvet day!


‘Hi Nadine, it’s Philippa…………… Not too good actually. Is Simon in yet?’
Dadide? Just tell Sibod Pips and be are having a duvet day/
‘OK well can you tell him I’m not feeling well and won’t be in today’.
so he cad just get off his arse/
‘I don’t know what it is. I feel a bit feverish’.
and get his owd coffees for a change.
‘Hopefully I’ll feel better tomorrow’.
But we bay dot Dadide. We bay just stay id bed because we are sick and tired of rudding around for a tosser. It has bade us ill.
‘OK well if you could just tell him……. Thanks. Bye’.
So Pips cad we watch lots of DVD’s? I feel like watching wud after adother all day. I would like that very buch.
‘Look at that rain outside…..’
But we don’t care Pips because we’re id bed and we have ndo idtention of getting out of it all day do we?
‘Can you move over George’.
Cad we watch ‘Pretty Wobad’ with the fabulous Julia Roberts, Pips? You have that od DVD don’t you?
‘You’re hogging the bed’.
Or sobething with the very wodnderful Adgelida Jo/
‘Oh my God! What was THAT?!’
What Pips? What’s wrong?
‘Something just jumped off my duvet’.
What sort of thing?
‘Was that a flea?’
I don’t kndow Pips. Was it?
‘That looked like a flea! If that was a flea there is only one place it has come from. Have you got fleas George?’
It depeds od/
‘Have you?’
I bay have/
‘That’s it George. Get off my bed’.
But/
‘Off!’
I have a code.
‘NOW!’
But they’re owdly fleas.
‘Go back to your bookshelf! As soon as I’m better I’m taking you to the vet for a major de-fleaing treatment. It was definitely a flea George. That’s disgusting’.
You can’t do this to be od by first duvet day!
‘Back to the bookshelf. Go on. I don’t believe this. The one day I’m ill in bed I discover fleas in it!’

No comments:

Post a Comment